We created this website for the sole purpose of serving our customers. During your visit to our online store you may be asked to enter personal information necessary for processing your orders.
The www.barista-lovers.gr website treats your personal data securely for as long as you are registered in any of the services, and they are deleted after termination in any way of the business relationship if the request is in written
The personal information you provide to www.barista-lovers.gr is used exclusively by the website in order to support, promote and execute the trading relationship. All retained records may be communicated to the competent judicial, administrative and other legal authorities upon request and in accordance with the relevant legislation. The Client, in the framework of the telecommunications confidentiality law, has the right for information and objections as provided for under the Articles 11-13 of Law No. 2472/1997.
The www.barista-lovers.gr website does not distribute any information concerning users and customers to any other organization or partner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Welcome to our website! The www.barista-lovers.gr website presents the company Barista Lovers Single Member P.C. which operates in the field of wholesale and retail marketing of professional appliances, packaged beverage powder, coffee, syrups, fruit purees, bar accessories and components, various consumables and many more related to catering and all its lovers in special prices!
This products sale e-shop has been created by the under-the-same-name company, “Barista Lovers Single Member P.C.”, with Tax ID Number 997331912 as issued by Alexandroupolis’ Internal Revenue Service, and is located in the municipality of Alexandroupolis. In English, the company is called Barista Lovers single member pc and hereafter “the company”.
The following terms and conditions apply for the use of the website and the e-shop of the above company, found in the website www.barista-lovers.gr.
Before using this website and its e-shop, including all pages within the website, make sure you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full as by further using and browsing on our website you signify you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions with no exceptions. If you disagree with any part of the terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Provided Information and Products
The company is bound to the truth, inclusiveness and validity of the information mentioned in its website regarding the presence of the main characteristics described for each item provided, subject to possible technical or spelling mistakes that have gone unnoticed or occurred unintentionally or due to disruption of use of our website because of force majeure. Therefore, the company, in good faith, is not held responsible and is not bound to errors owed to inadvertently entering electronic data in the e-shop.
Limitation of liability
By using our website, you expressly agree that you are solely responsible for its use. The company and its website “barista-lovers.gr” do their utmost to ensure high quality services but cannot guarantee that there will be no errors or interruptions.
The COMPANY cannot provide any guarantee for the availability of products, but guarantees the timely notice of the final consumers on any unavailability. The Company does not state in any way that the information contained in the documents and notices in this server is suitable for other purposes. The online store provides the content (e.g., information, photos, illustrations) and the products available through the website "as it is" without any warranty of any kind.
Under no circumstances, is the e-shop www.barista-lovers.gr of Barista Lovers M.I.K.E. responsible for any civil or criminal nature requirements, nor for any damages (direct or consequential, which, indicatively and without limitations, alternatively or accumulatively consist in loss of profit, data, compensation for moral damage, etc.) which an e-shop visitor or third person may suffer because of the operation or not and / or use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from this and / or any unauthorized third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
All prices are wholesale and listed without VAT. We sell wholesale to all our customers at special prices either with invoice or receipt.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website is the official website of «Barista Lovers Single Member P.C.» and all content displayed on its websites including trade names , trademarks, images, graphics, photographs , texts etc. is intellectual property of the company and their manufacturers and is protected by the relevant provisions of the Greek law, the European law and the international conventions.
Therefore, copying, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transmission, downloading, processing, reselling, creating derivative works, or misleading the public about the real provider of the content of the website in any way are prohibited. Any reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, or transmission or any other use of content in any manner or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the company’s prior written permission. Accordingly, the use of contents should be done exclusively for informational and non-commercial purposes and it is prohibited that they are copied, entered into another computer network or distributed with other media. Any other use is strictly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
Users of the website www.barista-lovers.gr accept and are responsible for not using the online store to send, post, e- mail or otherwise transfer:
1. any content that for any reason is illegal, causes unlawful attack and damage the Company or any third party or infringes the confidentiality or privacy of any personal information
2. any content that offends moral use, social values, minors etc.
3. any content for which users do not have the right to transmit under law or valid contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information accessed or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered by confidentiality agreements)
4. any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, intellectual rights or other third party rights,
5. any material that contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage or destroy the equipment’s operation of any computer software or hardware,
6. intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law or regulations,
7. harass third parties in any way,
8. collect or store personal data about other users.
Users also agree that all members, partners, employees, management and shareholders of the COMPANY are not responsible for anything resulting from third parties who use the site. Any use contrary to the above, except for any civil and criminal penalties, causes disruption of service without notice.
This site is created and controlled by “Barista Lovers Single Member P.C.." and its use will be in accordance with the Greek law. Its users agree not to use our site in order to violate these laws. If you choose to access our company's site from another country, you have the responsibility to follow the laws of that country. These conditions constitute full agreement with the Company, which has the right to make changes to the content of the site and these conditions, without any prior notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Applicability:By placing an order through our online store or by phone, you agree to apply these terms and conditions. . This Agreement covers only the sale of products through the website www.barista-lovers.gr of the company named «Barista Lovers Single Member P.C.». Any other Terms and Conditions of Sale are excluded. All users making transactions through the e-shop are considered to have accepted the conditions set forth herein, without any exception. Shipment of your order implies your acceptance of this Agreement and all terms thereof. Therefore, if a user does not agree with the conditions described below, they must refrain from any transaction in our online store.
2. Orders / Contract: Orders must be received in written form via the Internet by completing and sending the relevant Order Form that can be found in www.barista-lovers.gr or by email or by phone and are binding only if accepted by the Company after the relevant state of order you will receive through the Registration Confirmation, which is recorded in the system, displayed on the user's screen and sent by e-mail after the user submitting the order. Users are required to check the above Registration Confirmation and immediately notify the Company (within 4 hours of receiving electronic notice of the confirmation of registration) in written form of any error, otherwise the information mentioned in the Registration Confirmation will apply to this contract. Before sending the Order Form you must be aware of the following:
- The prices of the various products shown on the website’s pages do not include the current Value Added Tax (VAT) attributable to them.
- The various product offers are valid until exhaustion of our stock, or the stock of our suppliers-importers.
The Company strives daily to provide high quality services. The Company, in good faith, is not responsible for or bound to any errors in features, photos and product prices and shortage listed on the website www.barista-lovers.gr and cannot ensure that there will be no errors from any cause during the input and / or update of the characteristics and / or price of a product. In the framework of good faith and for the protection of users, please if it is found that a product is offered at an unusually low or high price compared to its market value, and before submitting an order, complete the contact form on our website regarding your ascertainment or doubt about the unusual price of the product sold.
Available payment methods:
Credit purchases will not be accepted for any reason. On credit invoices will be paid only with the receipt of baristalovers, unless they are paid with the receipt of the official transport company that delivered them with the ‘pay on delivery’ option and provided us with all relevant vouchers.
Piraeus Bank : 61 8313 8665 762 / IBAN : GR61 0171 1830 0061 8313 8665 762
Please after the deposit send us the relevant bank statement via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Moreover, there are two options regarding issuing a tax document: a retail sales receipt or a sales invoice. Invoices are issued to companies and freelancers given that they fill in their order the following information: Company name, VAT number, Internal Revenue Service, Head Office address and- in case of freelancers- occupation.
4. Shipment: The goods ordered are sent by courier or transport companies we collaborate with, at the place indicated in the order form.
Deliveries are made anywhere inside and outside the Greek territory during weekdays (Monday to Friday) between 10:00 a.m. to 16:00 p.m.
Shipping costs vary depending on the cost, weight and distance.
Depending on the distance and freight, goods are usually delivered within one, two or three working days. The place of delivery is indicated in the Registration Confirmation or at a place about which we inform the customer by email or telephone. The ownership of the Product is transferred after full payment while the risk is passed on to the customer upon delivery.
For shipments of products to countries outside the European Union, there may be additional customs charges
Products always travel under the responsibility of the customer
5. Guarantee: The Company does not provide any guarantee for third party products. For such products, warranty will be delivered directly from the manufacturer or the license supplier. The Company does not warrant the suitability of the product sold for any purpose.
6. Force Majeure: The COMPANY is not liable for any delays in the execution of an order (including its delivery), if such failure is due to circumstances that cannot be attributed to the company or due to force majeure. Some indicative examples might include strikes, terrorist activities, war, supplier/transport/production problems, fluctuations on exchange rates, governmental or legal actions and natural disasters. If such incidents last for more than 2 months, this Agreement may be terminated by either party without compensation.
7. Customer’s Obligations:
Customers are responsible for:
- The selection of and knowledge about the Product and its suitability for the user’s purposes.
- The Costs of telephone and mail communication with the Company, if any.
8. Faulty Items: The customer is obliged, upon receipt of his order, to check the integrity of the products he has ordered and is under no obligation to receive a package that is corrupted, whipped, broken or opened during transport. If the customer accepts the package, the company has no obligation to change any damaged item or replace any loss since the goods with any carrier always travel under the responsibility of the customer.
Shipments outside Greece with ACS Courier: The following instructions apply for shipments with fragile products
• All products are checked up for their integrity before shipment.
• All products travel safely.
• Please, upon receipt, check the integrity of the products before the distributor.
• The package should be opened very carefully without damaging the original packaging
• If you find that the product is damaged upon receipt, refuse to accept the delivery so that the necessary control will occur by the distribution company
• Returning of the products to the carrier due to damage must be strictly handled at the time of the delivery
• In any other case the insurance does not cover the damage and we have no responsibility for the lack of control of the products on your part at the time of the delivery.
Shipments outside Greece with SPM-EMS: The following instructions apply to shipments with fragile products
• All products are checked up by us for their integrity before shipment.
• All products travel safely.
If you receive a damaged product, you must follow the steps below within 1 hour so you can be compensated for the product
1. The package should be opened very carefully without damaging the original packaging
2. Take several pictures of both the package and the product to have proof of the damage.
3. Send these photos at your local DHL store and at email@example.com
4. Bring the damaged product to your local DHL store or ask for a pick up. Then ask for the compensation procedure to proceed if the damage occured during transport and not by the recipient.(within 1 hour from the receipt)
• In any other case the insurance does not cover the expenses of the damage and we are not responsible for the lack of control of the products on your part at the time of the delivery.
Returns: Machinery returns are not accepted for any reason whatsoever. Only in very special cases and due to our fault, the product can be returned within 4-5 business days and without it having been used or unpackaged or having any damages on the original packaging or content. Refunds, if necessary and if the customer does not want to buy anything else, will be made in the same way that the payment was made unless there is an agreement on a different way. If there are signs of damage, returns will not be accepted. If the product is returned due to damage or for any other reason, the transport costs are chargeable to the purchaser.
9. Amendment of the convention’s conditions: The Company reserves the right to unilaterally amend, renew or revise the terms and conditions of transactions made through this e-shop, whenever it is considered necessary and always in accordance with sound and fair merchandise. The modification or renewal will be in effect as soon as the current text is updated of any change.
10. Other: If any part of this convention is proved to be invalid or unenforced with the judgement of the court, the rest of the contract will continue to be valid.
The Company may conclude an agreement for the assignment of its duties to an appropriate third party.
All communication between the parties must be made in written(by hand, by e-mail, fax or letter via first class mail, which will be considered as delivered 48 hours after posting it).
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Agreement is governed by the European and Greek law, especially laws that regulate issues related to e-commerce, distance selling and consumer protection, and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of our registered office.
The information, products, services, contents and materials contained in this site is not presented as medical or dietary advice and is not intended for recipes, treatments, diagnoses or as ways of avoiding diseases in any way. None of the contents of the information on the site, should not be taken into account as a treatment or as a guaranteed result. The information provided on the website have not been evaluated by the EMEA. We are not responsible for any adverse effect or consequence may be caused by the use of the products, services, proposals, presented on the website. For anything related to your health you should only consult your doctor.