Johny AK/1-EP3 Hot-Dog Machine
The Hot-Dog machine AK/1-EP3 not only warms but even toasts the bread rolls at 200oC. A seperate switch allows the regulation of the temperature of the three bread warmers (spikes) for more economy and better performance. The hot plate of 1000W with a seven setting temperature switch can be used for cooking or keeping warm the hot dog sausages or any other food cooked.
The appliance has:
- Heating element 1000W cast in aluminum for constant temperature and adequate heat transfer for the toasting of the bread rolls.
- Thick reinforced insulation of the frame, to prevent heat transfer on the surface of the appliance and ensure safe operation.
- Three bread warmers of 25mm diameter and 210mm length, adequately heated to toast bread rolls and not only warm them.
- Separate thermostat 50oC - 200oC for the regulation of the bread warmers’ temperature.
- Hot plate (1000W), with separate temperature regulator, seven settings.
- Heat resistant glass pot.
- Pot cover made of teflon coated aluminium.
- Model AK/1-EP3
- Volts 230 V /50 Hz
- Motor Power 2000 W
- Net Weight 8,245 Kg
- Gross Weight 9,100 Kg
- Dimensions L:490 W:295 H:325 (mm)